 Pirates / 1330 (-20)
  Re: Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

(...) Color scheme is wrong. Besides, lose the backpack, add a proper *brown* cape, stick a jaunty feather (anything but brown will work) in his cap, and voila, a Musketeer. Or Arquebusier if you prefer. Yeah, I saw the Wolfpack cape the other day. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

And now it looks like you can have a cape too. (URL) it's black, but hey, didn't you say something about overdoing the brown? :) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

Brown sleeves, brown torso with wolfpack symbol, brown legs, brown backpack, brown musket, brown epaulettes, brown Adventurer's hat, brown pistol, brown horse, brown saddle, and a *gray* cutlass. I didn't wanna overdo the brown. I'm not sure why, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Podracer MOC

In lugnet.pirates, Bradley Dale writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Yeah, a bit. What a cool idea! Cross-theme, not just a BlackTron or Space Police Podracer. Hmm. I like the idea of using the prefab boat as a Pod, because for Pirates it seems a natural (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Pirate Podracer MOC

Anakin needed someone to race against, so I built a Pirate-themed podracer. I can't put pictures of my MOCs online, but I will describe it. The engines are similar to Anakin's (meaning much more than Sebulba's or Gasgano's). While Anakin has yellow (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Instructions for Pirate Parrot on Brickshelf

I just uploaded building instructions for a Pirate Parrot that appeared in the Brick Kicks fan club magazine in the early '90s. The instructions can be found on Brickshelf: (URL) scan is courtesy of AFOL J.J. Sierra (jjsierra@usa.net). Enjoy, Jim (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: yellow parrots

how much you want for those cases? i like to store my extra adventurer stuff in mine, and i could use another. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: yellow parrots

(...) And hereby hangs a tale! I was curious about what set this was, so I dug around in the inventories on Chris Rasmussen's excellent Adventurers site and found it was <set:5919>. "U.S.-only Toys 'R' Us release", says the LUGnet guide. Phoo. (I'm (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block

(...) Actually, you may be right. In any case, the better the liquor, the more likely some wag was gonna pinch it! best LFB (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Islanders still wanted?

(...) I recently bought one of those. Should arrive in the mail any day now. (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Richard Parsons (<G12MML.Fn2@lugnet.com>) wrote at 07:11:09 (...) Does it actually appear on the maps over there? (...) It was only ever half built, anyway. I guess they built as far as the bar, stopped for a rest, and never got (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Mr L F Braun (<G13BIy.13H@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:08:58 (...) There was me thinking it was brandy (well, he *was* a lord :-) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block

(...) Not that I know of, although there are at least three Lord Nelsons in London at present (only one of which, I might add, is a publican). Anyways, I've been trying to think of catchy slogans for the pub. The best I've come up with so far is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block

(...) Publess. That's got to be about THE most desolate word in the Australian lexicon. Mind you, if the locals let it get torn down, it probably wasn't much of a pub in the first place, eh? <<GD&R>> In the meantime, I have added a single quick pic (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block

Not a problem with me, matey! Having demolished the Bricklayer's Arms for parts, I'm currently publess, but it's not like there's a shortage of names :-) On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Richard Parsons (<G10rDA.9Fp@lugnet.com>) wrote at 06:58:22 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  The Lord Nelson at Port Block

Afternoon all, Having recently added a little two storey pub to Port Block (and no I haven't taken any decent pictures yet - no doubt I will in due course) and having tentatively named it the Lord Nelson, I thought to check to make sure I am not (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: yellow parrots

yeha, i have that set that has 2 of them, and i want 2 more so each corner will have a parrot. thanks for the advice. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  1997 Lego 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall still sealed

Would anyone here happen to have an extra or know where I can find a brand new, factory sealed, mint condition, 1997 Lego set number 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall? LMK either way, please, thanks in advance! :-) Signed, Lego Star Wars Classic & 1997 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: yellow parrots

(...) Hi Bruce! You might have better luck posting this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. This for three reasons: a. Pirate fans are more likely to want to hang onto their parrots, which only appear in one set IIRC... b. the yellow parrots also (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  yellow parrots

does anyone have any extra yellow parrots that they'd sell me? i really need 2 for a project i'm woring on. thanks a lot. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact