 Pirates / 1330
Re: Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jesse Long writes:
And now it looks like you can have a cape too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=448345557

Unfortunately it's black, but hey, didn't you say something about overdoing
the brown? :)

Color scheme is wrong.  Besides, lose the backpack, add a proper *brown* cape,
stick a jaunty feather (anything but brown will work) in his cap, and voila, a
Musketeer.  Or Arquebusier if you prefer.

Yeah, I saw the Wolfpack cape the other day.  I suppose I could use masking
film and my airbrush if I really want one - I wonder about its authenticity
(well noted by someone about the double-hole).

Bruce

Brown sleeves, brown torso with wolfpack symbol, brown legs, brown backpack,
brown musket, brown epaulettes, brown Adventurer's hat, brown pistol, brown
horse, brown saddle, and a *gray* cutlass.  I didn't wanna overdo the brown.

I'm not sure why, but this is a continuing compulsion to convert Castle
figures to pseudo-Napoleonic use.

Bruce