 Pirates / 13
  Lugnet.ImperialGuards, Sails?

I think I would probably belong at Lugnet.ImperialGuards, rather than Lugnet.Pirates, but I have learned to catch as catch can ( as one must if one wants to work with the finest sets Lego ever made, being the Imperial Guards sets) I have probably (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lugnet.ImperialGuards, Sails?

(...) I was "Redbeard" on compuserve for about a decade (and made a guest appearance as the penultimate villian in Bard's Tale III as the same). Now I'm the Corsair. Arrrrr, at least I be in da right place, boyo. (...) For display, yes, but for (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lugnet.ImperialGuards, Sails?

(...) hi richard i'm not sure if one of the sites you visited was austin david's: (URL) he used to offer to make sails for pirate fans. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lugnet.ImperialGuards, Sails?

Joseph Gonzalez wrote (...) The page is still there, and I have left him a note. Sounds good. Thanks Richard Still baldly going... Speak to the Governor at (URL) pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sails

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote (...) I would love to have the problem - unfortunately, there does not seem to be any worthy (read pirate/guards) gaming to be had on this particular continent :-( Still, technology may yet come to the rescue - virtual (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sails

(...) Ummmm, I dunno - it's been on the backburner. By that I mean I bought the canvas but I haven't done anything yet. You should be able to mix some white glue and water (one or two parts water to glue) and "paint" the edges of material to stop (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sails

In article <FIMAC2.MFx@lugnet.com>, Richard Parsons <rparsons@hinet.net.au> writes (...) Try teeny amounts of glues like rubber solution (Copydex in the UK) or PVA. If it stops carpet fraying (which it does), it should be able to cope with a bit of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sails

Thank you gentlemen - I will advise :-) Richard Still baldly going... Speak to the Governor at (URL) pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)