 Pirates / 15
Re: Lugnet.ImperialGuards, Sails?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:35:56 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
My personal issue du jour is sails.  I have read the two sites that talk
about some great fabric sails, but being the truly lazy sloth that I am, it
all looks like too much work.  Anyone had any luck knocking out decent
(non-standard sized) sails?

hi richard
i'm not sure if one of the sites you visited was austin david's:
http://havoc.gtf.gatech.edu/austin/LEGO/sailmaker.html
but he used to offer to make sails for pirate fans.

..joseph g