 Pirates / 1188
Re: Pirate Gaming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:14:26 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote:
So what happens to the Great Plastic Fleet while you are Netherlanding it?

I don't know, you should ask its owner (Frank).  ;)  Seriously, as to my wee
little smidgen of a fleet, it's going to sit in a storage unit, surrounded by
LOTS of dessicant packets (although not in direct contact with the plastic,
natch).  Hurrah.

Well, hopefully my fleet will see some action before Lindsay returns...

Just remember, I'm going to try to be at the next Brickfest, so I'll hopefully
have something to show for my time away...  ;)  Anyways, I hope I can be kept
abreast of whatever's going on, rules changes, et cetera.

best

LFB