 Pirates / 257
Re: Pirate Gaming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:33:47 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Steve Campbell writes:
I wove this into a thread a while back but got no responses so here goes • again:

Where are we?
Let's see if we can come up with a centrally located location to get
together with out fleets and fight it out.

The Corsair

And fitting 30+ ships into a Miata would truly be hell on wheels. :-)

30+!!!!
I guess you'll be entering the 'brute force' category at PirateFest'00.
Are those all 'real' Pirate ships or did you make them up?
Or are you (sadly) counting all of your rowboats as Pirate 'ships'? If
so I have well over 1,000. Or so it seems.

SteveC

LEGO Perilous Pirate Page
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html
They moved the Lighthouse! To find out how:
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/movie.html