 Pirates / 258
Re: Pirate Gaming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:19:06 GMT

Steve Campbell wrote
Where are we? Let's see if we can come up with a central location to get
together with our fleets and fight it out.

_We_ are in the south west Pacific.

While fitting five ships and various auxiliary vessels into the jag will not
be a problem, the jag does have a problem with water over two feet deep.
Now since all my ships have a draught greater than that, I think we can
reasonably assume that the Pacific is deeper than two feet, can we not?

And leaving Fort Block would be contrary to the orders of Her Brikannic
Majesty.  Well actually that's not much of a problem - Mrs high and bloody
mighty is a long long way away, and thinks we all died on the trip over
here.  The problem is more that most of our ships wouldn't want to go back
(you know, half naked islander girls etc etc. Etc etc etc. eh?) The only
ship with any discipline is the Agamemnon, and she keeps flitting in and out
of something apparently called 'hyprespace'.

So I guess we're out.

Bugger.

Just bugger.

Richard