 Pirates / 1024
Re: Bulk pirate parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jeff Johnston writes:
Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I aggree here with the pirate parts, minifig accessories are going to be
the most likely to get. I recon that we might be lucky and see some of
these as possibilities:
minifig parts of all kinds
cannon (I know a few people who would love to be able to add more cannon
to their pirate warships :)
cannonballs
treasure, treasure chests (to put the treasure in) and barrels

Do people really need treasure chests in bulk?  I'm practically swimming
in them, so it never even crossed my mind to think of them as something
to order...

Whot?  'Nother treasure chest, me lads?  Gor, can't ye slackers find sump'in'
else fer once?  I be up to me pits in bloody treasure chests.  I bet I know
whots inside, too...yup, four stinkin' gold-plated coins.  Didn't even toss in
the sprue.  Arrrrrrr, whot's a cap'n ta do?

Bruce

I think I can build a castle out of all the treasure chests I have!