 Pirates / 1019
Re: Bulk pirate parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Wilson writes:
minifig parts of all kinds

I'm hoping for this greatly... if we see some minifig parts, I'll be happy...
(not full minifigs though, please! <x fingers>

cannonballs

Aren't these just 1x1 rounds? In whcich case, there'd be a demand for them
across themes, not just for cannonballs, correct? Then there's a good chance
you'll see these.

treasure, treasure chests (to put the treasure in) and barrels

Like Jeff, I have Waaaaaay Too Many of these-- more than I could ever use, and
my collection isn't THAT big. And I'm sure I'm not the only one...

-Shiri