 Pirates / 1006
  Bulk pirate parts?

What pirate parts would people be likely to want in bulk, now that LD is offering bulk ordering. (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) I hate to say it, but most of the special pirate parts are probably not going to be on the menu. Things like hulls and such are too expensive and unweildy to buy in bulk - who's going to buy 100 red 16w bow pieces? (Except maybe Evil Stevie, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) I aggree here with the pirate parts, minifig accessories are going to be the most likely to get. I recon that we might be lucky and see some of these as possibilities: minifig parts of all kinds cannon (I know a few people who would love to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) Honestly, don't hold your breath waiting - they are going to put out the items that they can sell in true bulk, and anything pirate-specific is going to be way down the list. But if they get around to it, minifig items would be the most likely (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) Do people really need treasure chests in bulk? I'm practically swimming in them, so it never even crossed my mind to think of them as something to order... J (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) I'm hoping for this greatly... if we see some minifig parts, I'll be happy... (not full minifigs though, please! <x fingers> (...) Aren't these just 1x1 rounds? In whcich case, there'd be a demand for them across themes, not just for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) Chests, no but treasure certainly. If lego direct ever offers coin pieces in bulk then it will finally be possible to make a model of scrooge mcducks money bin :) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) Whot? 'Nother treasure chest, me lads? Gor, can't ye slackers find sump'in' else fer once? I be up to me pits in bloody treasure chests. I bet I know whots inside, too...yup, four stinkin' gold-plated coins. Didn't even toss in the sprue. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)