 People / Support / 82
  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) ...or for the rest of us who read Lugnet, the vast majority of whom I would bet don't care one jot about these individuals nor their petty reasons for lobbing mud at one another here. (...) I mostly agree with you, Elroy, except that I'd go so (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

--SNIP-- (...) Although I fully intend to ignore Eric as much as possible in future and wasn't the one who brought this to Lugnet in the first place I have to give some advice to you and others who complain about pointless flamewars: don't read (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

In lugnet.people.support, Timothy Gould wrote: <snip> (...) Well, I do admit as of late that I've been slacking in my postings... That said, I was #11 for post count in 2003, and thereabouts for a few years... (...) The issue is that it shouldn't (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Hi Dave, Just to clarify this isn't directed at you. You argued it should never have been brought here which I fully agree with. You never once said it should be deleted or locked which is where I take issue. Tim (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) If your comments were directed at me, then you are absolutely right. I don't post to the forums much. That doesn't mean that I don't read them. Anyone who knows me in person knows that I'm generally a pretty quiet guy. It says a lot that I've (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Hi Elroy, I hope that my comment didn't come out harsher than it was intended. I'm pretty passionate about free speech and probably come across ruder than I intend to. (...) I agree with this. To be honest I really regret adding that comment. (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)