 People / Newbie / *242 (-20)
  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) No it is NOT a deep link. Deep links provide the *ACTUAL* file name at the end of the url. Here is an example. This link will get you to the folder with all the images. (URL) how it has a number at the end of it) This link IS A DEEP LINK to a (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) thats odd. Its a deep link. I guess all i can do is wait for it to be modded and ask everyone to be patient :) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Please check the settings at Brickshelf. I get this reply to your link; "This file is not yet public " Paul (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

I reinstalled POV-RAY, and all the files that worked before still work. However, now i get this error: (URL) at a loss. Id really appreciate some help to get this working. E-mail me if you need any details on my system or what files im trying to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Hmmm..tried that. It starts going thru the list on the bottom of the screen, then the colors.inc tab comes up and the error message appears. I tried to close colors again, but it always pops up when i try to render the file. -Spencer (who is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Close the file 'colors.inc' and try rendering the 'futurecar.pov' file instead. (see the tabs at the top of the screen?) HTH Allister (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ahui Herrera wrote: SNIP (...) The LDraw site. (...) I finally got it to work, rendering car.dat and pyramid.dat with no problem. Now, however, i get this message: (URL) i try to do this file: (URL) not a deep link so plz wait for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) Spencer look at the 1st link on this webpage for an overview of how LDraw and POV-Ray interact. (URL) online tutorials are you refering to? The ones on the ldraw site or the POV-Ray site? Have you read Conversion 101 found here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: I need help with pov-ray

(...) One of the first things you need is a program like l3p, to convert the .dat files into .pov files. Programs like these can be found on the ldraw site at: (URL) L3p will give you enough of a file that yu can do a decent rendering. Should you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  I need help with pov-ray

I would like step-by-step instructions on the software necessary to render mlcad creations in pov-ray. I have already tried to do everything by the online tutorials, but so far i have wasted 3 hours without being able to do the file conversions. It (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish)

  Re: What is a Spamcake thing??????

(...) Check out this thred: (URL) this helps, Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: What is a Spamcake thing??????

(...) HE'S ALIVE!!!...!!! Russell BayLUG/BayLTC (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: What is a Spamcake thing??????

(...) Hello Dean, step into my office... Spamcake is a substance quite like none previously encountered. Simply put, but nowhere near exhaustively, spamcake is food for minifigs as well as the most powerful fuel source ever seen. Feel free to visit (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: What is a Spamcake thing??????

(...) Truth to tell, I'm not honestly sure... In my opinion either spamcake is simply another meaningless geek term fabricated to raise eyebrows, or it has some sort of significance...(although I'm not sure as to what! Perchance it signifies a (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  What is a Spamcake thing??????

Hi all, Simply, I just want to know. What is a SPAMCAKE????? I've been to their website, heard it many times by Grand Adrimal Muffin Head (uh....Mark Sandlin) and other space fans, but still never figured out what it is. Could any of you please (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

(...) Ok, Duane, you should be all set. --Todd (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

(...) John, Whew, OK, found you. You should be all fixed. --Todd (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

Yes, there is. Just add the proper group to the "Newsgroups" field, or request that any replies to your message be followed up to the proper group. I've gone ahead and done it for you. (I thought it had been done already, but was mistaken) -Duane (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general)

Is there a way of contacting the Lugnet admins to ask them for help in getting this sorted out? Steve "Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:HE30EB.1GFE@lugnet.com... (...) I go (...) confirmation (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail

Ditto. Duane.Hess@NOSPAMcexp.com -Duane (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact