 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1866
Re: I need help with pov-ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 03:00:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Spencer Nowak wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Paul Easter wrote:
Please check the settings at Brickshelf. I get this reply to your link;
"This file is not yet public "

Paul

thats odd.  Its a deep link.  I guess all i can do is wait for it to be modded and ask everyone to be patient   :)

No it is NOT a deep link.  Deep links provide the *ACTUAL* file name at the end
of the url.

Here is an example.

This link will get you to the folder with all the images.
(Note how it has a number at the end of it)

This link IS A DEEP LINK to a file in the folder of imags above.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ACPin/ACPin-Star-Wars-MOCs/ab3-gunganattacksub-a1.jpg

That is why we can not see what is on Brickshelf.

-Ahui
LDraw Help Desk