 People / Newbie / 229
Re: What is a Spamcake thing??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 04:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen writes:

Hi all,

Simply, I just want to know. What is a SPAMCAKE????? I've been to their
website, heard it many times by Grand Adrimal Muffin Head (uh....Mark
Sandlin) and other space fans, but still never figured out what it is. Could
any of you please help?

Truth to tell, I'm not honestly sure...

In my opinion either spamcake is simply another meaningless
geek term fabricated to raise eyebrows, or it has some sort
of significance...(although I'm not sure as to what! Perchance
it signifies a medley of piled up junk mail, which saturates a
small 2 MB account in a similar matter in which extremelly
rich foods clog the arteries? e.g., cheesecake.)

I guess it really boils down to speculation, which on
my part is a daily activity. (better make that hourly :)

Thank you very much!

Well, you may not appreciate my answer, but
you're welcome anyhow.

Just shotgunning it,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast