 People / LGBT / 66
Re: Is lgbt going to build a moc together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.people.lgbt, Judy Miller wrote:
   In lugnet.people.lgbt, Steve DeCraemer wrote:
   I really do think we need to get input from as many people as possible. Right now we don’t really have to jump into anything to fast. Better ideas may come to us in a day or even a few weeks from now. Plus it would give those once a

What about a MOC tribute to the state of Massachusetts?

Judy
Uh Massachusetts, is this in reference to the whole marriage thing? I’m a Canuck and I used to follow American politics but then it got surreal.

Angela