 People / LGBT / 64
Re: Is lgbt going to build a moc together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.people.lgbt, Judy Miller wrote:

What about a MOC tribute to the state of Massachusetts?

Fabulous idea! I could take a stab at the purple mountains of the Berkshires if I get a few cups of magenta from Pick-a-Brick and add a whole lot of gray. Sprinkle in a few minifigs on a “family” outing, and voila!

Anyone up for the Northampton city hall (see http://www.arps.org/amhersthistory/evergreens/Architecture/northampton_city_hall.htm), graced with an appropriate ceremony (or ceremonies) on its steps?

Other ideas? A Minifig Hall of Fame for LGBT Icons springs to mind. Yeah, like what Steve just mentioned in http://news.lugnet.com/people/lgbt/?n=63. What else?

-Teddy