 People / 818
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:55:58 GMT

In lugnet.people, Greg Howell writes:
<snip>
I hope to be more a part of LUGNET, as it helps make the hurting stop when my
Lego is at home, and I'm not. OUCH!

I can definitely relate to that. Major ouch. 'll bet people don't remember,
but during my first months here in the U.S. I was constantly bickering on
lugnet for having left most of my collection in Israel.

Well, guess what? Not only did I more-than-double it here... (perhaps tripled
it!)... I'm also going back and getting the rest of it, now! In fact, my
flight is tomorrow.

This year has been my ultimately best lego-wise year, being away from my
collection actually increased my creativity (do what you can with what you
have... the need is the father of invention...).

My best piece of advice to you is, try doing what you can within the limits
you have. Play around with some pieces, see what they look like (a beginning
of a spaceship, maybe, or a castle tower), and then build around it.

Hope you regain your collection faster than I'm regaining mine!

-Shiri