 People / 809
808  |  810
Subject:
Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:41:34 GMT

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to post a quick introductory message. I've been lurking for a
few weeks, but now I've decided to post.

A little bit about me:

I'm 14, and live in Arizona (U.S.A.). (An awkward age for a Lego fan, but it
seems there are others here that share my age, or at least near it.)

I've never really lost interest in Lego, it's been my only major interest,
with the exception of computers, in my life. :)

My collection was recently increased in size by 30-40 sets; I purchased them
from a friend who, unlike me, lost interest. I'm pretty happy about this
because most of these sets were early/mid '90s, and include Century Skyway,
Black Knight's Castle, Dragon Masters Castle, a train (Lots of extra track
too), etc, that I missed out on buying earlier. (Mm, sounds like I'm bragging
here, sorry.:( ) The problem is though, there are zero instructions. So
basically I have to run back and forth between my computer and brickshelf.com,
memorizing each step. (Took 2 days to build Century Skyway.) My other problem
is space. I have no idea where to keep all my new, built, Legos. My room is
already filled with them, my closet barely has room for cloths, and I've got
shelves all over the walls already.

My areas of interest are Castle (The medieval ages have always been a great
interest for me.), and Town. (Not these new Junior Town sets though, ugh.) I'm
still kicking myself for not asking for the Black Monarch's Castle when I was
younger. (I was to afraid to request it, because it cost so much.)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here. Also, is there any
subjects that should be avoided, and/or general tips that I should know?

~ Michael