 People / 527
Re: Adult Lego Mania, Technic Strain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 04:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ari M. Weinstein writes:
I've been afflicted with 'Legomania technicitis', the adult variant of the
Lego Mania virus, Technic strain.

Excellent!  Welcome!!!

[...]
So I beseech you all for advice and support. Is there a cure for Legomania
technicitis?

The good news is:  no.  :)  And why would you want to be cured of it anyway?

But seriously, Legomania IS the cure.  The disease is anything not-Legomania.
:)

Do I *want* to be cured?

Do you not want to be cured?

Should I worry about my obsession?

Join a local LEGO users group!

Your input and feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks,

Welcome!  And always remember, no matter how badly you have Legomania, there's
always someone else out there who has it worse.  So don't feel bad.  :)

--Todd