 People / 4430
  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) I'm glad you explained this Leonard, I didn't know that John was a friend of Larry's. Maybe it would have helped me understand how the tone went from "possibly a little ribbing", to totally confrontational and combative in one step. Maybe I (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) I'm guessing that Larry didn't know it was ribbing, or else he'd have tried to join in. Sometimes Larry has difficulty telling what is a joke and what isn't. But when I read Rosco's post, albeit with kidding involved, there is the subtext that (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) If that were the tone of Larry's post, you would never have heard a word from me. (...) Ahh. You are upset with me calling Larry a name, yet you call me three different names in one sentence. I'm not chastizing your for that because that would (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  noise [was: Coolest Brickshelf account]

(...) Please move this slap-session or cease it. -Suz (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: noise [was: Coolest Brickshelf account]

(...) Where should it be moved to? (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: noise [was: Coolest Brickshelf account]

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:III4xy.s8w@lugnet.com... (...) try- off-topic.shut-the-h...-something :P (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)

  I'm shutting up was Re: noise [was: Coolest Brickshelf account]

(...) whatever (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) I thought I was trying to be diplomatic. But whatever. Be a jerk for all I care. (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: I'm shutting up was Re: noise [was: Coolest Brickshelf account]

This is dumb. I mean realy dumb. Let's have a play by play of the main thread. John posts a gallery he thinks is cool. Stefan notes this has been said before. Ross notes that John was the one who said it. Larry posts a somewhat reactionary replay (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.people)