 People / 4089
Re: More on attracting new fans/ was Sleeper brainstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:49:24 GMT

I am still looking for ideas on how we can drive awareness of the LEGO community
and activate the talents of the fans already involved.

If you've got ideas, suggestions, gripes...whatever...please post. Your feedback
is wanted.

Ashley