 People / 4090
4089  |  4091
Subject:
New member Nathan Bell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:07:40 GMT

I would just like to say hello to everybody.  My name is Nathan Bell, and I am
user Radarbell on Brickshelf.com.  I am somewhat confused as to where to go to
discuss topics or how to communicate with lego builders.  If someone can email
me how to, that would be great.  Just remember to put "Lego" or "Lugnet" in as
the subject.  God Bless!