 People / 3915
Re: Sorry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.people, Aaron Sneary wrote:
Nathan,
Thanks for being sensitive enough to apologize without prodding from others. I
was a little surprised anyone would turn such a phrase just now, but once I read
your post, I realized that you likely had been out of the loop.
I don't think anyone would hold it against you.

In the meantime, I'd just like to say I've been really impressed by the sincere
outpouring of sympathy and feeling of loss I've seen from our communinity. It
has really bolstered my faith in this great group of people sharing a hobby.
Travis would be proud, and probably a little embarrassed at all the attention.

Aaron S

I agree.  It's a nice place to be even when something awful happens (or
especially when).  Don't sweat it Nathan, and welcome back.

-paul