 People / 3911
3910  |  3912
Subject:
NO, I'm not dead...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 03:00:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Lord Of The LEGO is back and is tired as heck!

I'll be frank, traveling during the holidays is hell, and I won't be doing it
again anytime soon...

So! What's been going on around here. It looks like I missed some cool MOCs,
will check those out tomorrow..

I like SO really need to get to bed...I'll post more tomorrow...