 People / 3913
Re: Sorry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.people, Nathan Wells wrote:
In lugnet.people, Nathan Wells wrote:
The Lord Of The LEGO is back and is tired as heck!

I'll be frank, traveling during the holidays is hell, and I won't be doing it
again anytime soon...

So! What's been going on around here. It looks like I missed some cool MOCs,
will check those out tomorrow..

I like SO really need to get to bed...I'll post more tomorrow...

Damn....I just found out about Travis Kunce...sorry if the title of my last post
seemed inappropriate...

My heart goes out to Travis and his family...

Nathan,
Thanks for being sensitive enough to apologize without prodding from others. I
was a little surprised anyone would turn such a phrase just now, but once I read
your post, I realized that you likely had been out of the loop.
I don't think anyone would hold it against you.

In the meantime, I'd just like to say I've been really impressed by the sincere
outpouring of sympathy and feeling of loss I've seen from our communinity. It
has really bolstered my faith in this great group of people sharing a hobby.
Travis would be proud, and probably a little embarrassed at all the attention.

Aaron S