 People / 391
Re: Missing LUGNET membership packet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
Update:  Another 5"-thick stack of packets was went out this afternoon.
Pending the drying of the fixative on the last batch of sticker sheets,
another 20 or 30 packets might be ready by the end of the evening tonight,
otherwise tomorrow night, and those will go out either tomorrow or
Wednesday, bringing the coverage up through and including 139 at that
point.

Thanks to everyone for their patience during the holidays.  (And I called
Larry on the phone to give him his password.)

Update:
Member packets for all the numbers up through 149 have been dispatched.

--Todd