 People / 392
Re: Member page organization?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:
To put a little definition around that request, give me the option to
see the list of names in alpha order by first,

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/byfirstname.cgi

alpha order by last

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bylastname.cgi

or member number order, please.

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bynumber.cgi

--Todd

p.s.  They're nothin' fancy (no pagination or member details -- just the
names), and they're kinda slow, but these oughtta hold for a while.  They're
also linked to BTW from the member into-page...

   http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/

...which used to contain the old list and the accompanying note promising a
better list implementation.