 People / 372
Re: Member page organization?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:03:40 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

Todd,
When can we expect to see the Member page better organized?  That
would help immensely.

To put a little definition around that request, give me the option to
see the list of names in alpha order by first, alpha order by last or
member number order, please.

If you give me that right away I promise to hold off asking for full
search capability on all the entered and publicly visible fields for,
oh, say, a month...

Tim may have meant something else but I'm sure he'll clarify if that
didn't cover it. Right now, it is tres hard to review info on people
because you have to scan the whole list for their name.

Thanks for the work on the memberships!  I'm anxiously awaiting my
member packet!

Me too. Although ptuui to whoever spilled the beans about what is in it.