 People / 376
Re: Missing LUGNET membership packet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
I think the first 80-85 are out the door...  Tim, I goofed on yours
and still have to print your card.  You're number 30, which I skipped
accidentally during an off-by-one error during the initial test runs in
which I printed cards 20-29 first, then 10-19, and then 1-9 and finally
realizing that the sheets of 10 should start on the 10x+1 unit rather
than 10x.  It'll be in the mail tomorrow; should get to you by Wednesday
barring any unforseen USPS problems.

Update:  Another 5"-thick stack of packets was went out this afternoon.
Pending the drying of the fixative on the last batch of sticker sheets,
another 20 or 30 packets might be ready by the end of the evening tonight,
otherwise tomorrow night, and those will go out either tomorrow or Wednesday,
bringing the coverage up through and including 139 at that point.

Thanks to everyone for their patience during the holidays.  (And I called
Larry on the phone to give him his password.)

--Todd