 People / 379
Re: Missing LUGNET membership packet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 05:36:14 GMT

In lugnet.people Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their patience during the holidays.  (And I called
Larry on the phone to give him his password.)

Well, it was some guy CLAIMING to be Todd, but how do I know it was
actually him??? Well? :-)

LOL!!!  Lets start a new thread 'Is Todd Lehman For Real?' and just
get all anal about it :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org