 People / 3813
Re: Adrian Drake.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:27:13 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
At first I thought nothing about Adrian. Then came the turkey and my first
speculations that he's a raving mad man. And now I find this:

Hey, wait!  I just realized that in the sky behind us, this photo has captured the image of what clearly must be a UFO.   Appropriate considering the word we were toasting to ....SPACE!

-GM Hendo