 People / 3811
Re: Adrian Drake.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Nick Kappatos have far more diabolic eyes but the facial expresson and that
evil laughter should make any sane man back off. Not to mention the fact
you spend a lot of time in that dungeon of yours!

Makes me wounder though, what came first, the madness or the dungeon?

I can assure you that he was plenty demonic^Wmad even before moving to the
dungeon.

And that blasted demon is the only one I've never beat at BrikWars...

    Later,
      Gino A...