 People / 3810
Re: Adrian Drake.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.people, Nick Kappatos wrote:
In lugnet.people, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.people, Adrian Drake wrote:
In lugnet.people, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
At first I thought nothing about Adrian. Then came the turkey and my first
speculations that he's a raving mad man. And now I find this:

*slowly backing away*

*smiles sweetly*

I don't know what you're talking about...I'm all goodness and light.  Pay no
attention to the demonic eyes :)

Nick Kappatos have far more diabolic eyes but the facial expresson and that evil
laughter should make any sane man back off. Not to mention the fact you spend a
lot of time in that dungeon of yours!

<snip>

That's about par for the course for me.  Hundreds... nay, thousands of pictures
have been ruined by my red-eye condition.  I swear, the light just bounces off
the radioactive core of my twisted little brain.

Of course, I'm looking at the camera.  Who's Adrian looking at?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?  I believe it was the hulking demon I'd summoned
to consume everyone's souls that I was looking at. Unfortunately, it was
distracted by a cutie at the bar, so you were all safe.

Next time, it'll be a eunuch.

Adrian