 People / 3808
Re: Adrian Drake.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 05:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.people, John P. Henderson wrote:
In lugnet.people, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.people, Adrian Drake wrote:
In lugnet.people, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
At first I thought nothing about Adrian. Then came the turkey and my first
speculations that he's a raving mad man. And now I find this:

*slowly backing away*

Thank you Mark for posting that image.  I was wondering who the heck all you
guys were.  :)

I like how I conveniently managed to hide most of my face such that when they
come to take us away I shall remain free to carry on building.  :>

I can see your diabolic eye too, you know. :)

x-post to lugnet.admin.suggestions.

To get serious for a while, it would be neat to have some sort of picture
thingie on the member page here at Lugnet. Especially since I wont afford the
flight to US any time soon... I know I'd put myself OnLine there.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe