 People / 3812
3811  |  3813
Subject:
cute Brickfest story...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:25:13 GMT

Hi.  I was in the castle room, and keeping a close eye on the kids in there
while some of the other participants were doing stuff elsewhere.

There was a boy, who was probably between 5 and 8.  (Didn't find out exactly
how old he was), and when he saw the MOC that Jim Green built:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/brickfest2003/festpic035.jpg,

he was deeply enthralled.  His feet were planted firmly on the ground, and
his small face was glued to the MOC.  I thought it was really sweet.  Then
a few moments later, one of his parents said it was time to go.

While he didn't make a fuss, he was clearly disappointed that he had to go
on to see other things at the fest.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Ben