 People / 3802
  Adrian Drake.

At first I thought nothing about Adrian. Then came the turkey and my first speculations that he's a raving mad man. And now I find this: (URL) backing away* (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) *smiles sweetly* I don't know what you're talking about...I'm all goodness and light. Pay no attention to the demonic eyes :) Adrian (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) Nick Kappatos have far more diabolic eyes but the facial expresson and that evil laughter should make any sane man back off. Not to mention the fact you spend a lot of time in that dungeon of yours! Makes me wounder though, what came first, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) Thank you Mark for posting that image. I was wondering who the heck all you guys were. :) I like how I conveniently managed to hide most of my face such that when they come to take us away I shall remain free to carry on building. :> Space! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) I can see your diabolic eye too, you know. :) x-post to lugnet.admin.suggestions. To get serious for a while, it would be neat to have some sort of picture thingie on the member page here at Lugnet. Especially since I wont afford the flight to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) <snip> That's about par for the course for me. Hundreds... nay, thousands of pictures have been ruined by my red-eye condition. I swear, the light just bounces off the radioactive core of my twisted little brain. Of course, I'm looking at the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I believe it was the hulking demon I'd summoned to consume everyone's souls that I was looking at. Unfortunately, it was distracted by a cutie at the bar, so you were all safe. Next time, it'll be a eunuch. Adrian (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) I can assure you that he was plenty demonic^Wmad even before moving to the dungeon. And that blasted demon is the only one I've never beat at BrikWars... Later, Gino A... (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) -GM Hendo (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HJI9HB.L9v@lugnet.com... (...) Check out the logo on the .space page before I remove it. ;-) (URL) if you needed to know the URL... [ j o n ] (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)