 People / 2906
Re: UK reunion site - non-Lego - pretty cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 02:31:41 GMT

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
Yes, a fantastic site. Myself, my wife AND my father have made contact with
old school friends through it, some of whom we hadn't seen since we left.

Hehe, I'm obviously way behind the curve here! Still, maybe other expats
won't have heard of it so my post was not entirely in vain.

Reading some of the messages on teh site, I'm amazed how many people are no
longer living in the UK but spread all over the world. Seems like emigration
is still happening on a bigger scale than I realised. Or expats are more
likely to post messages :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/