 People / 2901
Re: UK reunion site - non-Lego - pretty cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin Wilson writes:
My sister just put me onto this site:

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/

It has every school in the UK listed, by year of leaving, so you can add
yourself to your school and leaving year and see everyone who's signed up
already. There are about 50 people from my grammar school year signed up -
there are a *lot* of people already involved in this. Anyone who went to
school in the UK might find it interesting...

http://www.classmates.com/

is a very similar thing for US & Canada.  It's neat, but limited in
usefulness if you don't send them money (which is perfectly fair).

thanks,

James