 People / 2913
Re: UK reunion site - non-Lego - pretty cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:15:45 GMT

I've gotten in touch with a handful of people I went to Primary School with
through this website. £5 per year is really a token ammount of money, that
only the equivalent of what, two pints or something.

If you actually want to meet old school mates, and be accessible for them to
get in touch with you (and not everyone does), I think this is a great site
to sign up to. It can be a bit weird meeting people again after so long, but
I'm very happy to have found the website. I'm hoping to meet up with a very
good friend I lost touch with for 12 years or so. Ah, the wonders of the
internet...

cheers

Magnus