 People / 234
  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

Patricia Schempp wrote in message <38378630.D9290152@c...on.edu>... (...) Hmm, tossing out some silly thoughts as to why we might like cats more than dogs: - cats are less likely to destroy LEGO bricks (though they have just as much capability to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I disagree(NOTE: I own a dog and my cat died a few years ago from cancer) My cat always jumped up on my LEGO table and kidnapped minifigs on a regular basis. Luckily she never bit them up. She also left some huge furballs which were like giant (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I agree to the first part - I don't have a dog or a cat (1) but a few years back I was visiting family friends, they had a dog. Me and my sister just bought a new paradisa set, and, being the little girls we were (2), we couldn't wait to open (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I can understand how you feel. My wife is allergic to animals in general, so we can't have pets. I LOVE all animals and am particularly fond of dogs and cats. I have been told by many people that I should have been a vet as I have a natural (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Hmmm... how much room does an elephant need ? I've got 20 acres here, well 18 if you take out 2 for the house. I know there is a place that cares for aged circus elephants about 40 miles from me. Someday I'll have to stop in and learn more (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)