 People / 1958
Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:52:09 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message

Tim will be the one yelling "Hey guys wait up!" while we're trying to run
away. ;^)

LOL

In any case, I'm not too hard to spot. I'm a 6'3" redhead.

Here's a pic:

Here's one of me (I'm on the left):

-Tim