Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:41:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
LUGOLA is hosting a meeting on April 28th in the Southern California Area.
This had been previously announced, but there have been a few changes in
time and so forth due to other events.
Brad & Shelly

Brad, I hope you're not poaching anyone  ;-)
<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/index.html>
I see Larry's back on that side of the pond this time.  We've got Lindsay F
Braun though.

Have a nice time.

Jason J Railton