Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hi folks,

LUGOLA is hosting a meeting on April 28th in the Southern California Area.
This had been previously announced, but there have been a few changes in
time and so forth due to other events.

We are openingly inviting any out-of-towners that happen to be in the area
during this time period.

If you think you want to come, then please let me know.

For those of us who may not be able to make the meeting (I will be traveling
with a five- and seven-year-old who will have just spent a full day at Legoland
as well as two NLS's (Spouse and Sister), so it may be too much for them), I
have the following question....

It occurs to me that I could walk right by the majority of you at Legoland and
not recognize you.  So do any of you who will be at Legoland earlier in the day
plan to wear a Lugnet t-shirt or makeshift button or something?  Or travel
incognito?  Or use the secret handshake?  :-)  Just curious--

Maggie C.