Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:23:32 GMT

Tim Courtney at tim@zacktron.com wrote:

Anyways, I'll be there with a crowd probably - I'll have Brandon Grifford,
then
I'm sure I'll meet up with Mark Sandlin, Dan Jassim, and Mark Rideout there
(as
we will have had activities the night before and already be familiar with each
other).  So, a group of adults acting like kids won't be too hard to pick out.
:-)

Tim will be the one yelling "Hey guys wait up!" while we're trying to run
away. ;^)

In any case, I'm not too hard to spot. I'm a 6'3" redhead.

Here's a pic:

And Mark Rideout is standing in front of me... I think Dan has a pic or two
of himself on his brickshelf space. :^)

I could wear my Lugnet shirt perhaps.

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego