Subject:
I may not make it afterall (was Re: The list is growing for the get-together in Southern California on April 28th!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:22:57 GMT

Unfortunately, it's looking less and less like I will be able to go.
I've got a May 2nd deadline (which my manager convinced me to commit to
instead of the May 14thish deadline I felt I could make). I'm really
hoping for a turnaround, but yesterday was almost a bust.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com