 People / 1802
Re: Minifig Wedding Travel Arrangements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:58:53 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> writes:
In relation to the above have Todd and Suz registered anywhere (I.E. Crate &
Barrel, Macy's, etc.)  Having been married myself, it is nice to get a "set" of
crystal goblets and not a variety of mismatched items.

I don't think LSAHS does bridal registries, but maybe some of the
Brickbay vendors might...

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx