 People / 1801
Re: I AM Muffin Head!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:43:46 GMT

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> writes:
Hopefully I've bypassed that risk now I've hit 29 and still have hair to the
middle of my back. Cartoon pic of me at
http://www.compman.co.uk/challengedan/dan.jpg  - although I'm not that goofy
eyed.

Lovely image, that.

Last haircut I had was in preparation for my high school senior prom.
In 1989.  We're becoming a scarce breed, nowadays.  *sigh*

Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It was getting kind of long
I could have said it was in my way

But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
And I feel like I owe it to someone

--David Crosby
(found courtesy of Google, at this rather obscure URL:)
http://www.yurope.com/people/sen/prezentacije/Hermor/Methamophorzis/mene/umalo.otsekoh.kosu.html

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx