 People / 1608
Re: I AM Muffin Head!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:40:14 GMT

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G8qxH0.AxM@lugnet.com...
What is it that happens at around 26-27-28 years of age that we in the • tech
business seem to what to either shave our heads or don the corporate • helmet
look?  hmmmmm..... I myself had a fight with a clipper the other day. • Took
it RIGHT down.

Hopefully I've bypassed that risk now I've hit 29 and still have hair to the
middle of my back. Cartoon pic of me at
http://www.compman.co.uk/challengedan/dan.jpg  - although I'm not that goofy
eyed.

Mark, if you never had long hair at least you never had to go through the
despair my colleague Chris here did (he drew the cartoon in Flash from a
sketch by someone else here), he spent 6 months moaning about his head being
cold after he had it chopped off, and he still looks like a hedgehog in the
morning :)

Dan