 People / 1615
Re: I AM Muffin Head!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 04:08:06 GMT

Trevor Pruden wrote in message ...
What is it that happens at around 26-27-28 years of age that we in the tech
business seem to what to either shave our heads or don the corporate helmet
look?  hmmmmm..... I myself had a fight with a clipper the other day.  Took
it RIGHT down.

I dunno about that age group... my SO and I have been buzzing each others
heads for the last 10 years or so and we are 43 and 44. Gosh, think of the
haircutting expenses we've saved over the years (hmm... $8 a pop every 6
weeks, 2 of us for 10 years...CN$1387! )

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/