 People / 1621
Re: I AM Muffin Head!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:27:57 GMT

in article G8uuxF.I56@lugnet.com, James Simpson wrote:

I gave myself a short Caesar haircut 4 years ago, and I've never looked back.
keep my hair no longer than 3/4 inch on top now (I spent a year with an
absolute
buzz, but my wife talked me into growing it out a wee bit), and I can
definitively say that it will never be any longer than it is now.  No more $
spent on haircuts, but more importantly, no more time spent on hair-issues.
Viva la clippers!

Word up, bro. I love getting out of the shower and toweling off my head and
proceeding on my way.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations